Sunday, November 25, 2007

why don't you give me some love

I figure if I have 20 hours until a paper is due and I have between 2-3 hours left of work on it, I really don't need to start that now. Right?

This weekend has been pretty okay. I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked, but it was a nice break. I need to do so much more tonight and basically right now. That's okay, though. I'm doing fine.
(Yeahright.)

It's been nice having campus be quiet for once. It's like I could hear my thoughts again. Some people wouldn't like it as much, I don't think. We don't always like the space rattling around our own heads. I'm looking at pictures from thanksgiving break back in Nashville and it would have been nice to see all my friends, but I can't honestly say that I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad I was here. I don't even know how long I want to stay for Christmas. It feels like that's just not a part of my life anymore. I don't mean the people. I love my friends, but...why can't they come here? Boo. :(

I love James Blunt's new cd. I really should buy it instead of listening to it on this girl's Itunes Library.

So, a couple of days ago, someone tried to sell me a Ganesha pendant made out of carved cow bone. It was a beautiful pendant, but I turned it down. I don't think I would want to wear cow bone around my neck, no matter how lovely. Also, Ganesha is a Hindu god. Doess anyone else see the irony there?

No comments: