Saturday, November 10, 2007

weine o Madchen von Inistore

I'm watching Babel right now. It's a really good film, but what amazes me is the ability of a teenage girl to be whiny through sign language.
Three little birds just landed on my window. It's really sweet, and kinda cool. I don't see a lot of wildlife these days. Squirrels on campus are hella funny though.

Choir concert was last night, and even though I was exhausted, stressed, and a little sick, once I hit that stage it was like everything was okay again. It reminded me why I loved singing, and why I love performing. It's about bringing beauty to people and letting them experience it through you. That's what I want to do with the rest of my life. I'm a performer. That's not all I am, but it's kind of what I'm called to.

Weird the things you realize sometimes.

No comments: