Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

Blogs are much more interesting when people update them. Sorry to anyone reading this.

I spent Thanksgiving with Lauren and her family. It was wonderful. They were all friendly, and conversational and interesting. It was so nice to spend the holiday with people who can hold an interesting and engaging conversation and who, in turn, are interested in listening as you hold up your end. It was really nice, and I had a great time. Lauren is so sweet, and her mom is amazing. I loved meeting everyone.

I really do miss some people from home, though. I was thinking today about Mackie, Sarah, and Shay and what a good time we all had. I haven't talked to Sarah and Shay in a long time. (I didn't even see Shay's wedding.) :( I don't miss Nashville, but I hate that I've lost touch with people. That's why it'll be good to go back at Christmas, even if I don't really need to.

Speaking of Christmas, I think I'm starting my shopping tomorrow. It's not like I have anything else to do (except those two papers, and my French assignment, and my Theatre final...).


PS: Seth Green's character on this week's Grey's Anatomy is totally the kind of guy I want to date. If you're that guy, call me. Otherwise, I'm going to have to find some other way to get over two, very wrong, simultaneous crushes. Help a girl out?

No comments: