Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo :(

So, I missed out on World Vegan Day. It was today, and I totally had milk in my latte. Aside from lattes, and the occasional frozen yogurt, I'm basically vegan already. Oh well. There's holidays all the time.
Especially here. Any excuse to party. I'm still waiting for the 'Day that ends in Y' party. Someone throw it.

Speaking of parties-
Reasons I'm not going to Vocalloween:
1) It's $5 cover. I'm a starving college student. I don't think I'd be drinking $5 worth of liquor anyway (not when I could get it for free somewhere else).
2) It's freaking cold outside. I don't want to go out in it, even to get a ride. Blehh.
3) I don't have a costume. I've given up on finding/making one. It's November.
4) I have tons of shit to get together before tomorrow. Even more by next week.

Hope you guys all have fun. I'm a little sad that I'm missing out on the opportunity to hang out with the cool people I know are going, but there will alwayyys be more parties. (WTO Free Love party on November 30th. Be there.)

No comments: