Saturday, March 15, 2008

it's just my luck to end up getting stuck to everything you are.

Wow. That last post was as depressing as I ever want to get on here. Not again.

I've been thinking a lot about home lately. For most of the people I know, Catherine especially, home is where your family is (I include friends in that as well). That's not the case with me, nor has it ever been. For me, home is a concrete place. It's big and it has a name. Like a city, Like Los Angeles. That's home right now. In a couple of years, we'll see.

I watched Enchanted tonight. My biggest critique of it is that it wasn't ironic enough. It really was a fairytale, which is why I didn't want to watch it in the first place. If I want a fairy tale, I'll watch Amelie. At least that has sex.

You know, I almost typed "If I was a fairy tale." That's interesting.
Something to think about. Maybe just because I'm a writer.
Except, I need to be writing again. I like directing though. I could see it being something that made me happy in the long-term.
This is new. This is good.

I have a lot to think about.

ps: I bought lingerie today. Shopping makes me happy too. It's funny that I didn't really know that.

No comments: