Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I know it's unlikely she'll ever be mine

Finals that went well: Directing, Acting, Terrorism and Genocide, French
Finals that went okay: Songwriting, Dance- there's a story to this. I could only find one of my shoes, so I danced in stockings for the first time ever. I left my ipod in my apartment, and with 10 minutes before my exam I ran out to my car, grabbed a mix cd, and picked a new song. It was twice as fast as the first one. I ran out of choreography and so I just started moving. Oh, boy. At least it ended.

Here's another list of "interesting" things I've realized lately:
-I'm obsessed with cappuccino foam
-I've been eating yogurt with a fork
-On that subject, eating in front of people is literally like being naked. It's okay with good friends, and it's okay in large groups where no one is paying attention. With everyone else, it feels a little awkward, and with certain people it's unacceptable.
-I'm sort of a domestic goddess. I made brownies with nuts in them today. My friend Sarah had never had one before. They turned out well.

And now for something even more interesting.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
I keep mine, you know.
-No more trainwreck
-No more hot mess
-I'm going to get my shit together
-Auditions
-Workout journal
-Comp card
-Manager
-Relationship? We'll see.

I won't exactly be home for Christmas. I don't really like holidays. I'm going to get a cat when I get back to Los Angeles. Then, when I get back, I'm not leaving. Means I need to see everyone that I left behind in Nashville when I'm back over the holiday. I'd make a list, but they know who they are. It's not that big of a city.
Things I like in Nashville:
-Cafe Coco
-Bongo Java
-Calypso Cafe
-Fido
-Sitar
-Tarboosh
-Yogurt Oasis
-Hillsboro Village (good shopping there)

So, one dessert place, one Indian restaurant, one hookah bar, one boho district, and four coffee shops that serve food. Anything there that I can't get in Los Angeles?

1 comment:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.