Wednesday, June 3, 2009

what's it feel like to be a ghost?

I haven't worn a white shirt to the gym in forever. They aren't very flattering. Today, I was wearing a comfy white tanktop and was pretty okay with it until I realized that I was walking straight into one of the VERY few thunderstorms Los Angeles has per year. Of course, it was day that I didn't have a jacket. Why would I need a jacket? It's summer in California.

Speaking of jackets, I've been really frustrated the last few weeks because I couldn't find my brown sweatshirt? I couldn't find it because I'd hung it up in my closet. Yeah, I'm not surprised.

Speaking of nothing in particular, my left arm is covered in scratches. My cat likes to bite down and hold on. It's her favorite game. Despite all of that, I feel so blessed and so lucky. I can't believe I almost didn't have her.

No comments: