Tuesday, February 5, 2008

what's the craziest thing you've done lately?

So, I'm not partying on Mardi gras. I really was planning to, but I feel like crap and I have so much to do that it's just not worth it. I wouldn't have fun. I just need to get some things done tonight so that I'm not stressing. I need to prioritize and that's not coming as easily as I'd like. Really, I just want to sleep. I'm so tired all the time now. I think that might be my own fault. I'm pushing myself pretty hard, physically, and it's taking a little bit of a toll. Oh, well. Such is life.
I need to get started on my Poli-Sci paper. That's priority one. Then the next essay for Writing 140 (ew). Then reading the play submissions for the WTO festival. Eventually, I have to finish the reading for my music industry class (preferably before the midterm). In the middle of this comes my 130 crew assignment which needs to figure itself out. It doesn't help that Hillary won California after I've been working on the Obama campaign. This night is just one big headache and I don't know how it got to be 11:55 and I really haven't done anything. Fuck.
Enough whining. Enough blogging. Time to get things done. Really, I'm fine. I just think too much. I need to get out of my own head. I learned that a long time ago, but it never really seems to apply enough.
Lots of plans to make. I like making plans, but this is all a bit much.
Whatever. No one wants to hear me whine. I'll say something more interesting tomorrow.

No comments: