Sunday, October 28, 2007

Screening

So, there was a screening tonight of a film that I was in. It was directed by Alexander Mirecki and edited by Alexander Johns. They're both wonderful, talented, amazing people. The film turned out great.
We're not going to talk about my physicality issues on this blog. No one wants to hear it. At least, not right now. Los Angeles is full of people who don't like things about themselves. Some of them pay money to fix them. (Nip/Tuck premieres Tuesday!)
Today was a really beautiful day. The weather was perfect.
Blogs are more interesting with pictures.
This is what I wore:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis is my face. I don't look happy, but I spent way too long on my makeup.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There might have been a reason for that. Maybe.

No comments: