Thursday, April 23, 2009

a little unbroken.

This is ridiculous. I do this every year.
In Spring, I have flashback to previous Springs, almost never to times when I was happy because there weren't many of those. This is the best year I've had in a long time, and all I can think about is the months I spent losing friends, hating myself, and being in love with people I shouldn't have been (high school was very dramatic, in it's own quiet way).
I have three body piercings, an agent, at least seven people I can call my good friends, at least two people I know are interested in me- even if I don't reciprocate it because I'm not a very available person, a draft of a script, a schedule for next year, and two parties this weekend.
It's amazing. I'm looking at these people who are beautiful, fun, smart, and very likable, and I'm realizing that they feel just as alone as I do. God, we suck, humanity.
I think I may just be in a funk this weekend. I haven't gotten much sleep.
It's not even the weekend. It's Thursday.

No comments: