Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sally can wait. she knows it's too late.

I'm in the business of being what people need me to be. I figured that out.

This is probably the most surreal and true conversation I've had.
"You're the kind of girl all guys want to meet and never do."
"No, I'm the kind of girl all guys think they want to meet, until they do."
"Yeah, that's probably right."


I have thoughts, and I have words. I have actions. I have words. I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. I know that. Too much to do. No worries.

These days, no one gets to see me cry. I'm dancing, starting next week.

My best friend from childhood is in town. I'm so happy. I needed this. She reminds me of when we were both different people, better.

I need to write my cast. It's only 12:19. I'm okay. I have caffeine.

No comments: